Re: Moss Motors - was RE: MGB tube axle

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: Moss Motors - was RE: MGB tube axle
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:59:54 -0600
At 09:47 PM 9/24/01 -0400, Bill Saidel wrote:
>When I registered, I did not give my CC # and just registered. Don't
>know what you did, David.  And I did gain access to the articles.
>Bill

I guess I'll never know. I backed out after it asked for my credit card
number.

But I just went to the site now and used my newly registered password and
it let me in. Maybe something went wrong with their registration process.
All I know is I am in now and that was after not completing all of the
registration.

David

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list