Re: Indy F1

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Indy F1
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:55:39 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/01 3:01:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:48:04 -0500
> From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
> Subject: Going to Indy?
>
> Hi Gang,
>    At the risk of getting flogged again for sending a NMGC
> post, I must ask:  Are any of you attending the US Formula 1
> Grand Prix in Indy?

First...LBC content...although they haven't faired too well, I will be
pulling for Team Jaguar. Eat dirt, Schuey! You've become the Jeff Gordon of
F1 racing!

Yes, my wife, Jean, and I will be in attendance again this year...Stand "J"
which is on the first turn of the Formula track. As we only live about 90
miles from Indy, we will go over on Saturday for practice and the
Ferarri/Porsche races and then back again on Sunday for the race.

Cheers!

rick ingram
69 mgc
78 mgb