Re: The end of Speedvision

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The end of Speedvision
From: Stan VanPelt II <stanvanpeltii@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:35:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all,

Brand new to this autonet thing, but I need some help.
 I have a 1971 MGB, my dad left it to me.  Been
setting out behind the garage for about four years, I
think it's about time to begin the restoration
process.  The floor pans are almost gone, got one hole
in the lower right front wing.  Lots of rust under the
wing, around the sill...well everywhere!

My problem, I can't get the front wing off. Took all
the bolts out under the hood, from the front spoiler,
several out from under the dash.  Don't see any in the
rocker panel or sill.  The front is loose (had to cut
through a four inch weld in the front) but it seems
stuck under the windshield.  I hope to be able to
leave the windshield on for a few more weeks.  Do I
have to remove it to get the wing off?

Would appreciate any tips,

Thanks

Stan