Re: Help needed with determining car # !!!

To: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help needed with determining car # !!!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 06:39:58 -0700 (PDT)
Boy, Phil, this would make me pretty suspicious, hope you got a good
deal... I'm not sure you can get a BMIHT certificate without the car
number... According to the engine number, your car # ought to be within
158231 to 218651, making it an October 1868 to August 1970 engine, so it
appears this is an earlier engine (according to Clausager's Original MGB).
Using the commission number indicates it was built between 8/72 and
8/73... The number on the title should be something like GHN5/UD 123456,
to be correct...
http://personals.yahoo.com

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list