Re: Question

Subject: Re: Question
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:27:40 -0600
Mark & Brian:

<<<snip>>>I'd just like to know what happened that you
feel so angry
<<<snip>>>
Mark, ever been in business and have anyone stiff you for a large
amount of money?

Brian:

<<<snip>>>
This seems WAY to personal for this list in my humble opinion.
<<<snip>>>
He's probably already tried contacting her with now response.  He
now is most likely looking for someone who might put the thumb
screws on her.

Tab:
<<<snip>>>
Why should it be on any list?
<<<snip>>>
Because he's probably out a lot of bucks and he's looking for
someone to help establish contact.

Perhaps Ed could have chosen different wording, but after awhile
it does become exasperating and one needs to vent their fury.  It
also might help him from getting other "customers" like Amy.