Re: Question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:04:14 -0500
IF a supplier who delivers parts without prepayments gets screwed
by some SOB who refuses to answer his calls or email warnings,
(and this is after  a whole contingent of spridgeteers drove to
her place and on a volunteer basis restored her car) then I'm
behind him all the way.

Besides, rare for Ed,  he apologized a whole 6 hours ago.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug