Re: Question with possible libilities

To: justbrits@home.com
Subject: Re: Question with possible libilities
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 15:58:22 EST
Ed,
I am a reader and member of this list, and I've always been an advocate for
the right and the ability for people to say whatever they wish. within
reason, of couse. But Sir, I'm afraid that you are one of the reasons why
we're in danger of losing this most basic of all freedoms. I won't even
dignify your adolescent prattle with a response other than to say that If I
were you I'd be seeking counsel, because you've left yourself wide open for a
libelous suit for slander. Ed, repeat after me."Me and my BIG MOUTH!" Albert
Escalante 1978 MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///