List introduction

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: List introduction
From: "John Bunda" <bunda@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 17:56:54 -0600
Hello all,
A family member has offered me his '73 MGB roadster, one
owner, 60K miles, orange/black, no overdrive, Rostyle wheels.
The car was resprayed about 5 years ago, no obvious rust
problems, otherwise mostly original.  Recent top and carpet,
serviceable seats, gauges all work.   Well (if perhaps not fanatically
and meticulously) maintained. Drives fine.  Does $5k for
such a beast seem correct?

Anyhow, I'll probably get my hands on the car in the next
couple of weeks, and I look forward to some interaction
about (gasp!) care and feeding of MGB's ;-)

John Bunda
Austin, TX
bunda@austin.rr.com
'73 roadster on the way...