RE: Question, and bringing back to MGs...

Subject: RE: Question, and bringing back to MGs...
From: "Mark Dawson" <torchbone@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:12:31 -0500
> Mark, ever been in business and have anyone stiff
> you for a large amount of money?

I manage a restaurant, and in a year and a half I have only had ONE customer
not pay me, to the best of my knowledge, and ONE bounced check. Maybe
because I treat them with respect in the first place has something to do
with it, who knows. Still, in my small restaurant, I guess it's never "a
lot" of money, so it doesn't really count, eh? I suppose this kind of
behaviour is warranted if we're talking about a fat pile of cash.

Anyhow. Cleaned up the valve cover and put it back on with a new gasket,
took the MG out for a spin in the beautiful Ohio fall. Why did people keep
asking if I was cold?!?  :-)

But one tiny thing bothers me: those little rubber grommet deals to seal the
valve cover bolts - the ones I put on a few months ago we half disolved in
the oil... was I supposed to cut them flat or what? The bit that stuck into
the rocker arm area was all gooey, and I can't imagine that'd be good for
the works if they fell apart in there...

-Mark

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///