Re: MG disaster...

To: mg-dennis@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: MG disaster...
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:38:45 EST
Dennis,
I know the feeling..Sorry!  Not to long ago I left my XJ6 in the driveway, 2
minutes later it's down the driveway having rolled 30 or so feet, then
bounced over and on top of a 2 foot tall rock wall with the 2 rear tires on
one side of the wall and the front end still in the driveway. It also hit the
main front rock wall, knocking it down. And my car was wedged in real tight.
It took me about an hour to extricate my lovely car and try to look at the
damage. I sliced a 16 inch long gash in my undercaridge between the rear
bumper and the rear suspension cage. Ouch!  Albert Escalante

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///