NICE TR7

To: kwaringa@dynsys.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: NICE TR7
From: DOUGLAS_RUSSELL@nyc.yr.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:36:29 -0500
Because the rear of a B and C are identical, the typical TR6 owner rarely
knows why that MG Roadster just blew by.  But trust this ... the tail
lights he's looking at (and inevitably, the oil now smearing his
windshield) belong to a C. Oh - the fellow with the ear to ear grin waving
as he goes by - that might just be me so don't forget to wave back.

Dr. Doug
(just lurking)
69 B
69 C