Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 15:50:19 EST
I'm all for dealers offering specialized, difficult to sell cars here.  I
would hate to see someone flogging a used Taurus, but seriously, an MG can be
a tough sell sometimes.   If it is not in the right geographic area, it can
be almost impossible to sell.  MGB-GTs, not a rare car, everyone knows what
they are... but still.. very hard to sell.   If we are all people interested
in these cars, and they have these cars, really we should communicate this to
each other.   Sellers of old MGs don't make a dime really anyway.

         John

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///