Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@zoominternet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:24:14 -0500
Bullwinkle wrote:

> A little humor here folks.
>
> <<<snip>>>
> "RBB For Sale (Central Conn area)"
> <<<snip>>>
>
> Is Connecticut that big that I have to know where in Conn it is?
>
> Blake in South Dakota
> SD has 77,121 square miles and Conn. has 5,544.  People here travel 200
> miles to Fargo, ND or Sioux Falls, SD, and even 300 miles to Minneapolis
> just to go shopping!

Blake,

This past July, I was leading a caravan of BMW two wheeler's through Central
South Dakota at a (very) high rate of speed, when suddenly one of our female
riders (from Vermont! Hear that boys?) snapped a throttle cable. Guess you can
only stretch them sooo far. We had her towed to Sturgis, SD.....180 miles or so.
Yep, that's the home of the BIG biker ride in, some 800,000 strong! The dealer
replaced her throttle cable, she fired up the motor and caught up to us again in
Oregon. Hell, we went through rest stops that are bigger than Connecticut (Good
Gawd I love talking like a cowboy! HeeeeeHawwww!)

We had 6500 BMW motorcycles at the ralley in Redmond, Oregon. We had an absolute
blast. Why can't we MG owners do something similar? An experience of a
lifetime..... I promise.

Jim
microdoc@zoominternet.net
1999 BMW R1100RT Very Black... of course!
1999 BMW F650 Very Red
1978 BMW R80/7 Very Blue
BMW MOA #89329, BMW RA #25289, IBMWR
1972 Suzuki TS185 Dual Sport, Very sort of orange. For Sale
2000 Audi A4 Quattro Avant Very Silver
1960 MGA 1600 Very Red
1974 MGB-GT Damask (Very Burgundy) Red

///