Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:44:58 -0400
Listers,

    Be advised that every Father's Day Weekend, Laconia, NH and the
surrounding area (Weir's Beach) turn into the "Sturgis of the East", and
host one of the largest, if not the largest gathering of the Motorcycle
faithful (primarily H-D's) on the East Coast. Automobiles of any type are
generally not welcome during that time.

 Just FYI,

Gene Balinski
80 B

At 10:54 PM 11/30/01 -0800, James Schulte wrote:
>What's the date of the Laconia Meet?
>Jim
>78B
>70B
>
>Michael C Taglieri wrote:
>
>> > We had 6500 BMW motorcycles at the ralley in Redmond, Oregon. We had an
>> absolute
>> > blast. Why can't we MG owners do something similar? An experience of a
>> > lifetime..... I promise.
>> >
>> > Jim
>>
>> Until you get around to doing an MG rally, the International Norton
>> Owners' Association has a rally every July for British motorcycles (and
>> not just Nortons) that is held at a different location every year and
>> draws people from across the US and Canada.  British cars would be very
>> welcome, so consider coming to that. Last summer we had it in in Ontario
>> and next summer it's in Laconia, NH.
>>
>> Mike Taglieri -- miket-nyc@juno.com

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list