Re: Dash Crinkle Paint

To: "Tom Bott" <tbott1@bellsouth.net>, "MG Net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dash Crinkle Paint
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:03:37 -0600
> Question from a  friend of mine  who just got his 65 MGB back from the
paint
> shop and is now attemping to paint his original dash with "crinkle" paint.
So
> far, he has had no success.  Anyone out there with a helpful word or web
site
> with info on how to?

   I have had little success with the paint as well.  It seems
to be something that is best left to machines.  However,
one can now get crinkle finish powder coat!   It looks
terrific and is as hard as a rock!  This might be an option.
   A friend had his oil tank crinkle powder coated on his
Testarossa.  I'll find out if he has any pictures so that
you might see the finish.

Best,
Rick

///