Re: Dash Crinkle Paint

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dash Crinkle Paint
From: "David Hill" <davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:00:27 -0000
Hi, Tom.

I've tried several times w/o success to use wrinkly paint. But my local
powder coaters did a dash for me and the outcome is excellent. There was a
choice of three grades of wrinkliness and colours ranging from straight
black up into deep charcoal tints; all could be had in matt, semi matt or
gloss. I went for semi-matt black.
One tip - P/coat works best on a grit-blasted dash and if you want it to
last forever, have the bare dash etch primed.

Good luck,

David Hill
'72 BGT
York UK