Clutch Problems

To: "'Bob Howard'" <mgbob@juno.com>, yd3@nvc.net
Subject: Clutch Problems
From: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 07:39:40 -0500
Ok here is the story. I went to bleed the clutch this weekend and had some
serious problems doing this. When pumping the clutch peddle the only thing
that came out was some air and spits of fluid. I removed the line off of the
clutch master cylinder and pumped the peddle and the only thing that came
out was air although I had plenty of fluid in the chamber. When pumping the
clutch master cylinder I had vacuum but no fluid. Am I missing something or
does this sound like I need a new clutch master cylinder. Also your thoughts
on a rebuilt one or a new one. Thanks again.

Wesley Ryan
Project Engineer
GI Plastek
Phone: 937-645-4018