Re: Temps

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Temps
From: "michelle pountney" <mpountney@primus.com.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:16:01 +1100
G'Day All...
I was out motoring around last night and was wondering with summer coming on
here (eventually!) in Australia what a "normal" temp should be for my MGB.
Currently it runs at a bit above 120 F but since I've only just bought the
beast I'm not sure what readings I should be getting, or indeed how accurate
the sender unit is. She gets an electric
fan next week so hopefully that will keep the summer blues at bay.
Also are there any Melbourne, Australia owners currently on the list????

Regards
Smithy (roll on summer) from Oz....
1968 MBG Mk 1

///