Re: Wilson Preselector Gearbox

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wilson Preselector Gearbox
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 17:28:46 -0600
Eric:

W.E. Blowwer's book covers the pre selector gearbox.  On one of the
captions for a picture it says.  "The oil pump is fitted on to the front
cover and is driven by an eccentric on the front end input shaft.  Oil
is drawn from the gearbox and is delivered to the hollow shaft, so that
all the gears are constantly lubricated."

Someone else wants to see the material which I haven't had time to
scan.  I wonder why?  If I get it done by the latter part of the week,
do you want a copy?

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list