Re: Blown Head gasket

To: Lawrie@britcars.com, barrier@bconnex.net, rock@rocky-frisco.com,
Subject: Re: Blown Head gasket
From: "Dave Munroe" <brutusdog1@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:17:03 -0400
Hey Lawrie;

I defer to your extensive experience with these cars, but you have to
explain to me how this:

"When she arrived home, the car was running rough. A compression test
revealed no compression in one cylinder. Removal of the head showed an
exhaust valve with a pie-shaped section burned away!"

.....is cured by the fitment of a hardened valve seat!

Happy New Year to you too...

Dave