Re: MGBGT Tinted Glass

To: "Philip E Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGBGT Tinted Glass
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 18:57:43 -0500
yep...it is a bitch!  replace the frames with the
glass and seals intact.  You may get the glass
in with new seals, but like you said, you've already done it
on the vent windows, think what the rears would be like
trying to cram that seal in and have it tight and
water proof on the rear quarters!

Paul Tegler
wizardz@toad.net
www.teglerizer.com