Re: Starting '67 B (Was: )

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Starting '67 B (Was: )
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 20:04:38 -0600
I drained about five gallon out this morning, and it came out clean.  I
also replaced the fuel filter and added 5 gallons of premium.  I
agree  that it does not seem to be getting gas, so I think I will have to
tear them down.

Thanks
Patton

At 06:08 PM 1/1/2002, Charles & Peggy Robinson wrote:
>   Is the gas in the tank any good?  I hope you drained the tank and
>refilled it with new gas.  Squirt some gas in the carb intakes and try
>it again.  Sure sounds like it's not getting enough gas.

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
1965 Corvair Monza 110/4sp 'vert
1967 MGB

New Website!!!!  All New Format!!! All New Location!!!!
http://carport.virtualave.net/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///