RE: End of the year awards... Message CAN be traced!

To: "Rocky Frisco" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, "MG List"
Subject: RE: End of the year awards... Message CAN be traced!
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 19:34:03 -0500
Rocky:

THANK YOU for sharing! This proves that INFORMATION is the way to stop
things like the "Awards Committee" message. While I HAVE heard of Sam Spade
in the past, I didn't remember it nor did I know how to access it. . Now it
is here for all to see, http://samspade.org/, a 1.75 Megabyte FREE download
to trace back e-mail messages. Great info!

By the way, I've had TWO Minis. An 850 cc Morris Mini, about 35 years ago
and a 1275 cc Cooper sometime after that. Yours is absolutely the COOLEST!

Thanks - and Happy New year to you!

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mediaone.net