HELP! I lost my ignition key

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: HELP! I lost my ignition key
From: "Jesse Robinson" <jesse@crka-architects.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 11:39:56 -0600
MG List,

I've got to get my car in a garage located across the street.  The car is
not starting right now so I was going to push it--well, I've misplaced the
damn key (only one).   I know, I know, I know that is stupid, stupid,
stupid.  But I'm in a bind cause winter has come I need to get my baby in a
garage.

Question: How can I turn the steering wheel without the ignition key?

Or does anyone else have any idea that would help push the car from an
alley, across the street, into another alley and into a garage--4 turns
total--until I can either find my ignition key or get a new one.

Thanks guys,
Jesse
'70 MGB

///