RE: HELP! I lost my ignition key

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: HELP! I lost my ignition key
From: "Jesse Robinson" <jesse@crka-architects.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:09:26 -0600
MG List,

Thanks for all the ideas in such a small amount of time!

I think I like the car skates idea the best.  Can't wait to try it tonight.
Mad I didn't think of it!  I wanted some of those anyway to spin the car
around in the garage.  I forgot to mention that my front pads are new and
real tight--makes pushing the car an exercise in torture.  Not to mention, I
have only my sister and financi to help push.  You can imagine where they
wanna push the car...off a cliff!

Thanks again all,
Jesse
'70 MGB