Old Cameras & Typewriters...

To: MGA1500@mac.com
Subject: Old Cameras & Typewriters...
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 20:39:54 EST
In a message dated 1/6/02 10:48:21 AM Pacific Standard Time, MGA1500@mac.com
writes:
> http://my.en.com/~smorris/clique

Thats pretty nifty stuff there, Steve. About 5 years ago I was visiting my
brother at his gig at an Auto Towing and Wrecking yard as I am a true blue
scavenger I was looking at the stuff that they were gonna burn up or toss
into the grinder or munch 'n crunch. Out of the corner of my eye I saw an
aluminum and black box looking thing. I just reached out and grabbed it just
before it was shredded up and ruined. After I cleaned it up a bit it turned
out to be a Canon F-1 camera. Worth about $1500.00! Cool Find, HUH? Later on
I was able to scavenge and pick apart a 1976 MGB that I used to finish off my
1978 MGB with .
Albert Escalante

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list