Re: The Missing word.(is Magnette)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Missing word.(is Magnette)
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:42:35 EST
I just happened to have a fully intact MG Magnette badge sitting here on my
desk.   A link to a picture is...

    http://www.mgcars.org.uk/farina/magnetteintaglio.jpg

The badge was fitted to either an MG Magnette Mk. III or IV.  Likely a III,
there were extremely few IVs imported as it was sold by special order only at
that point.   The only Mk. IV currently known to exist in the US was owned by
the Westminster MG Museum, and listed John Thornley as a previous owner.
There a less than a dozen Farina Magnettes of any kind in the United States
right now according to the MG and Riley Farina Register Website...
www.mgmagnette.com     Well, I run it, so thats according to me...   The list
of every known car in every country of the world  was compiled by Neil Cairns
and maintained by Mick Holehouse.

The Magnette that badge it is supposed to be attached to is now undergoing
major body work!   I love it very much... visit my Magnette site...
www.mgmagnette.com

---John

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list