RE: BMIHT accuracy?

To: tbott1@bellsouth.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: BMIHT accuracy?
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:35:36 -0500
Needed the BMHIT certificate for getting my car registered in the
Netherlands and got it quickly as well. What surprised me was everything
match, color, interior, engine number, key numbers, even the accesories and
wired wheels. What I missed was specification of the wheels whcih are
chromed wires.
Even the rear axle has a matching serial number.

Pity there was no info whereto the car originally had been shipped - only
USA, which means the biggest MG market anyway....

The Clausager book tells for my BGT all the correct stories.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT no od chrome ww BLVC25 NRG now defederalised, but with ELC