Re: Removing Smog Controles-An Ethical Question

To: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Removing Smog Controles-An Ethical Question
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_bird@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:01:32 -0500
Jack Feldman really opened a can of worms by saying:

> To remove, or not to remove. What are your thoughts?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jack

I've gotta believe that the number of old cars and the miles driven have nil
impact on the overall scope of things.  I remember 30 yrs ago, using old oil
to keep down the dust on the dirt road...it was the same that was used
commercially too!
It is a contribution, however small, to the overall problem though.
IMVHO, I really believe we've got  to colonize space in some way by the next
millenium.  But that has nothing to do with MG's, but I suppose there is a
list somewhere.;^)

Nomex underwear on,
Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA (never had any smog stuff, @ 6k mi/yr)
80 MGB (doesn't have any smog stuff, @ 5k mi/yr)
Audi's as daily drivers w/complete smog stuff

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///