Re: Removing Smog Controles-An Ethical Question

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: Removing Smog Controles-An Ethical Question
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:16:19 -0500
Bill,

I fear my English heredity has got me into trouble again!   My comments
where "tongue in cheek".  Thus my remarks were NOT in favour of ANY
practice that contributes to our sadly polluted, animal endangered and
overburdened earth.  I thought "Daddy's yacht" would have been a dead
giveaway.  My Daddy does not have a yacht - - - it's my mother's (you see,
there I go again!).  So that beer can you saw was NOT mine, neither was it
my oil!

So you can take it I am against your biologist and I am against running
classics without taking due care about pollution.  Now had you said that
you tuned your car so that the exhaust was as free from pollution as
possible I would have been silent as many "old" cars steam through
pollution tests!.  But just to say to hell with it my contribution is so
small....... - (like the beer can and the oil spots on the ocean!!!)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///