Re: Brake line info.

To: mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake line info.
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:59:35 EST
In a message dated 1/29/02 9:35:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net writes:

>     Like to get some feed back on the brake lines that Moss has on sale in
> their latest flyer.  These are Cupro/Nickel.  Is this original equipment,
> long lasting, easy to work with, rustable.
>     Pros and cons as compared to Stainless Steel would be appreciated.
>     Sorry if this is a repeat question. I wasn't paying attention before.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I put them on my Midget when I replaced the lines after I got the car.  They
are very easy to work with.  They bend much easier than SS.  They will not
rust, nor will SS.  They also came in the correct lengths in the kit.  I just
replaced them one at a time and it worked perfectly.  I say, go for it.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"