Re: Departing the List With Great Sadness

To: mrazor@mis.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Departing the List With Great Sadness
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:09:51 EST
In a message dated 1/29/02 9:51:02 PM, mrazor@mis.net writes:

<<
However, I am tried of being belittled and demeaned by a member of the list.

I have not been very active on the list lately, partly due to workload and my
personal life--teenage boys wild in the streets--but I miss being part of the
back and forth that goes on among the knowledgable and helpful members of
this list.  The money I occasionally have contributed to its upkeep has been
paid back and much, much more by the tips I have received, the knowledge
gained.
Despite my low profile even I have been attacked, sometimes over a difference
of opinion, sometimes when the other person was 100% wrong.  I try to treat
these events like I do static in a radio conversation--try to hear around it.
I hope that when I can devote more attention to my GT that the list core will
still be there, helping promote the hobby and assist people around the world
with their problems, big and small.

Jay Donoghue
72 BGT
66 Mustang