Re: Departing the List With Great Sadness

To: mrazor@mis.net
Subject: Re: Departing the List With Great Sadness
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:53:15 EST
Arrrrrg!  Hi Mike,

Let my voice join the voices of the 'good guys' on the board.  Over the year
since I bought my project 78B to road worthness, you have been a positive and
a honest contributor of this group.  I'm a new guy to the world of MG's and
like a lot of novices I didn't even know what to ask, but lurking on the
board and listening to you and the rest, I've really pulled things together.
 You've added to the fun that we have here, like the 'Ladies Garb' thread I
started back in the summer after I finally got 'Junior' on the road.  You
sold me a Tonneau cover for a reasonable price and threw in a Abingdon road
sign just for fun ( now on my mail box :) ).  So.....think about it.  Please
stay and hang out with us good guys.  If you really want to put things in
perspective, go lurk on one of the stock boards, it'll really curl your hair!

Best Regards Always,

Alex

Member, Connecticut MG Club
1976  MBG far weather Daily Driver - Junior
1993  Subaru Legacy LE - painfully reliable automobile
1974 Ducati 750GT - exquisitely beautiful Motorcycle

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///