RE: Departing the List With Great Sadness

To: mrazor@mis.net
Subject: RE: Departing the List With Great Sadness
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:07:43 -0700 (MST)
I hope you will reconsider as well.  You are of course welcome.
Unfortunatly list members can be like family, you don't get to pick 'em.  If
the nasty ones drive away the nice ones, then we aren't left with much.

It is a shame that we have people acting up.  They don't seem to understand
that they are detractors from the cars they love.

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Greg Bass wrote:

> Just my 2 cents worth on this. I have been quite of late due to several
> reasons. But I still find time to lurk and gather information which I find
> invaluable. I am active on several list/forums and incidents of some posters
> becoming abusive and some down right nasty, is all too common. The key for
> the people whom have this crap thrown their way is to take it with a grain
> of salt. Remember that these people are strangers. Most hide behind a false
> alias and the anonymous front the internet provides. I refuse to let a
> stranger control my life! Do I get mad. Sure. No one likes to have garbage
> thrown at them. So when things get confrontational I slip into my nomex
> suit, strap on the bulletproof vest, don the helmet, and give back a dose of
> their own medicine. I take all of this as entertainment. So let them flame.
> I don't care, because I don't take it or myself too seriously. Have fun at
> their expense but don't let them drive you to give up something you have
> expressed to us that you enjoy.
>
> Stick it out Mike. We all value your input.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///