Re: Fw: Cam timing (AKA my experiment)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Cam timing (AKA my experiment)
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 21:03:04 -0600
Tommy:

Before I removed any panels I placed a brace between the frame and the
cockpit surround both in front and in back on the side I was working
on.  I also bolted angle iron to the hinge mounts and the latch areas
and welded in conduit to maintaine all dimentions while I removed and
welded in new metal.  I plug welded all the panels in after attaching
everything with sheet metal screws.  I drilled out all of the spot welds
on the old panels so I could carefully remove each piece.  I could then
use the old pieces for patterns.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list