Re: Lost oil pressure found, no clutch

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>,
Subject: Re: Lost oil pressure found, no clutch
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:08:33 -0000
If you are getting 1/2" or so of movement at the slave piston then bleeding
is not the problem.  If the piston is moving the arm the same distance, and
if the arm is returning under the heavy spring pressure of the diaphragm
(and not light pressure from some other pull-off spring?) then it is a bit
of a mystery.  Have you tried cranking it in gear with the clutch down and
handbrake off?  Starting it in gear, moving off, and slamming the brakes on
with the pedal down?