Re: Neighbor from Hell! was: Cops are not all that bad. (OT)

To: <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Neighbor from Hell! was: Cops are not all that bad. (OT)
From: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:54:32 -0600
We had a strip of land between our driveways that my wife used as a flower
garden. Do you rid your motorcycle over your neighbors flowers because you
can't get it down the driveway because of all the old cars? Do you change
oil in the cars and pour it on the flowers?

I could go on, but I don't want to remember. We have moved, and our
neighbors are nice, dull, friendly folk.

Jack