Re: One Begets Another - Stalled

To: Randy Trautman <trautman@nwlink.com>
Subject: Re: One Begets Another - Stalled
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 07:11:21 -0500 (EST)
Randy,
        What travail...there is a story here about someone who is
amazingly attached to a "piece of shaped metal".  Sorry you lost it, but
maybe only temporarily.

        Do you know why she is so attached to it?  Is the story
interesting? If not private, tell all. I'm on pins and needles.

Bill
76B

On Wed, 6
Feb 2002, Randy Trautman wrote:

> Well, the deal was done and the price agreed to on Sunday.  For a few hours,
> I owned two MGs.
>
> On Monday, she calls, nearly in tears.  She just can't give it up until she
> thinks about it a little longer.  Rats.
>
> I told her not to worry and not feel bad and to call me first when she's
> ready.
>
> Well, maybe I'll have time to find that sidecar motorcycle to restore after
> all...
>
> Randy

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list