RE: One Begets Another - Stalled

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Subject: RE: One Begets Another - Stalled
From: "Randy Trautman" <trautman@nwlink.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:05:27 -0800
I only know that she has had it since new and that its purchase is something
of a story - something to do with her previous husband.  The only condition
I made on the sale was for her to relate the story and allow me to scan some
of her pictures to document on my web site.

I suspect that to her, the MG represents freedom and carefree times.
Carefree if you have a functioning fuel pump and don't drive at night
anyway.  Giving it up may mean "losing" that connection.  I know that for
every 2000 mile long motorcycle trip I take, I reride it at least a million
miles worth during the winter.  I think it may be similar for her.

I'm thinking that my MG is going to send her MG some roses for Valentine's
day.

Randy