Read if interested in 69 MGB/GT ebay item # 601829416,

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Read if interested in 69 MGB/GT ebay item # 601829416,
From: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:01:29 -0600
Just trying to be helpful as a surrogate buyer.  I have no financial
interest in this one way or the other, and I am not bidding on this car,
but since I have physically seen it, I would be happy to give anyone my
unbiased appraisal (the good and the bad) who may be considering bidding
on it.    I looked at it last night because I have been toying with the
idea of finding a restored Mk II GT to buy.  As it turns out, this car is
not one that I am interested in because of the very specific requirements
that I have, but I'd be happy to share my frank appraisal of it with
anyone thinking of bidding if it would be of any help to you.  Just email
me offline so as not to waste bandwidth of those not interested.

-Greg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601829416&tc=photo6314

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list