Swivel axles/kingpins on e-bay

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Swivel axles/kingpins on e-bay
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 13:12:21 -0600
Is nateward1 from ebay on this list?

He and I are bidding on swivel axles/kingpins on ebay
from Nottinghamshire.

Since I'm not sure I need swivel axles, but I'm going
to do kingpins and bushings and stuff this spring, I was
just feeling for the reserve. We just went over $100, and
I'm thinking I'm done. Since there is $59 shipping on it.

I'm still planning on the Moss major suspension kit, and
V8 bushings. And the anti-camber a-arms. And shocks.

I've got stuff from these guys before, and it's worked
out well.

--
"I was simply furnishing a home.  I love music ... and I don't think
 a $130,000 indoor-outdoor stereo system is extravagant."

--Leona Helmsley, refuting charges that her lifestyle was excessive, 1990.

///