Re: alternators

To: "Michael Jose" <mwjose@cox.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: alternators
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:02:57 -0000
In what way are you 'going through' them?  How are you verifying that each
new alt is charging the battery?  How are you verifying the alt is no longer
charging?  Are they being independantly tested e.g. by the place that you
are (hopefully) getting free replacements from?  The battery going flat
every few days implies to me that the alternator is not charging your
battery, due to a wiring problem since you have had several alts.