Re: Insurance... for Racing?

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance... for Racing?
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 02:50:11 +1030
Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Hey, Eric, does this cover your racing, since I believe you've been known
> to take Primrose out to the track from time to time....!

No it doesn't.  We have just accepted that the insurance policy doesn't
apply as soon as we enter the track - just another one of the risks you take.

BUT.. I see now that they have a racing add-on that maybe isn't
prohibitively expensive (gotta get a quote) and also a big change that
they draw our attention to is that they are offering FREE RACING
INSURANCE to cars over 60 years of age!  Now I just have to wait another
25 years for it to apply to my car :-)  Also "retention of wreck" is
free for cars over 35 years of age (just another year or so and my
insurance costs drop... woohoo).

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII