Re: brake pads accomplished

To: mwjose@cox.net
Subject: Re: brake pads accomplished
From: David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:53:02 -0600
Mike,

Get some duct tape.  Cut a small piece, large enough to cover the
ignition light.  Place it over the light.

Drive your MG and enjoy it.  Congratulations, you don't have a problem!

In my experience with my MGA, it is quite natural for the light to glow
at idle, and even to glow slightly at higher revs (noticeable
particularly in the dark).  You should be concerned if it glows brightly
at higher revs, however.

Maybe I'm overlooking something, but save your anxiety until something
bad actually happens.

Have fun!

David Littlefield
1962 MGA MkII