Re: Brake master cylinder rebuild or buy new?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake master cylinder rebuild or buy new?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:40:54 -0800
Boosters don't improve braking performance, they reduce pedal effort --
frequently to the point of eliminating sensitivity. I would see no benefit
in this mod whatsoever, since the unassisted pedal effort is certainly
within the capabilities of any healthy adult.

(how's that for an unequivocal response?)

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///