Re: Mystery wire

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery wire
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 15:00:18 -0800
Hmmm, that sure sounds like one of those radio anti-static capacitors,
commonly fitted to suppress ignition-generated noise from interfering with
radio reception. I wouldn't know if that was a factory installation or not
-- it wasn't on earlier Bs, but I added one myself. It did get rid of a loud
popping noise, FWIW.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149