Re: Sebring Saab story moves to final phase

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sebring Saab story moves to final phase
From: "richard rivenbark" <rrivenbark@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 23:07:13 -0500
Brian,
The ticket you buy to get you in the gate also gets you into the paddock.
Not bad for $60 eh?  Also $10 parking fee is waived if more than 4 in a
vehicle.  In a related issue 2 privateer Lola/MGs are confirmed entries.
Unfortunately no factory team :(

So far that is 3 of us confirmed.  Anybody else?

Tad R.
Orlando, FL
69 MGC GT
74 RWA Midget