Re: Steering wheel identity

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering wheel identity
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 21:22:16 +1030
Patton Dickson wrote:

> Pictures can be found
>
> http://carport.virtualave.net/67mgb/Steeringanddash.jpg

Speaking of original steering wheels...  I have the original from my
'68B sitting on my computer monitor at work (it lets people know that I
am an MG driver).  It was about the first thing I changed because I
really was struggling to fit my legs comfortably below the 'school bus'
wheel - and no my legs *are not* fat!!

I wanted to keep the wheel for that magical distant time when I had
decided to unbolt all the go-fat stuff from my car to bring her back to
the period piece she might be.  However, almost five years later and
with that prospect looking dimmer and dimmer - is there a market for
these at all?  It might be nice to sell it for a few bucks to put
towards something else on the car.

It is in near perfect condition (no chips or cracks) but the foil MG
logo in the middle is discoloured.

Anyone wanna make me an offer or at least let me know what they might be worth?

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

///