Reg. & Insp info needed - Mass. Area

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Reg. & Insp info needed - Mass. Area
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:22:27 -0400
For Massachusetts area listers only.

Listers,

   I will be relocating to Massachusetts for a new job.
Can someone please share with me the requirements
for inspection and emissions ?  In Pa where I live now,
my car is exempt so I do not have to reconnect the air
pump that the DPO disconnected as I drive under 5000
miler per year.  Does Mass have anything like that ?

   Also, I carry snow-bird insurance.  That means that the
car is allowed on the road from March to Nov.  After that
it must be kept in a locked garage.  This reduces my rates
significantly.   Is any one aware of a similar program
in Ma or will I have to go to one of the specialty insurers ?

   Thanks in advance,

      Gene Balinski

        80 -B

///