Notification of new e-mail address & website URL (No LBC

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Notification of new e-mail address & website URL (No LBC
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:29:23 -0500
Hello MG list friends! Please note:

Effective as of March 15, 2002, I am changing our Internet Service Provider
from Mediaone/AT&T back to Mindspring/Earthlink so my personal at home
e-mail address will change to:

jerbesfield@mindspring.com

The address for "Jerry's Pages", my personal website, will also change to:

http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com

Please come visit! Lots of MG content and other good stuff!

After a year of unrewarded patience and fruitless effort I have given up on
Mediaone.net cable and I am changing back to Mindspring/Earthlink for DSL
access.

I don't want to lose contact with anyone on the list so to help insure that
nobody misses it, I'll be repeating this message a few more times over the
next week. I hope that it doesn't bug anyone and I apologize for any
inconvenience that this address change may cause. Please make a note of this
and change your records accordingly.

Thanks!!

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster